Book Tag!

on woensdag 22 januari 2014
Pictures: Private
Hii Guys, today i have an another tag for you guys. I found this on Storyhunter.nl and i translated the question for the sake of this blog. I had some difficulties with answering some of these questions cause lets be honest, not everything can be written down in words or can be expressed in that way haha. So yes enjoy! 

1. Favorite Book.
Oh yes sure, lets start with the hardest question out of them all, I wouldn't be able to pick one single book or series cause I have a lot of favorites! lets name a few series then now shall I. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Starcrossed Trilogy by Josephine Angelini, the two series i have of Trudi Canavan obviously. ow yeah I really like the Crossfire Books that have come out thus far by Sylvia Day but those are kind of 18+ book i have to say hahaha. 

2. Least Favorite Book.
Like stated above I love Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling but two years ago i think she brought out this adult novel called The Casual Vacancy. The entire book was quite understandable and the story didn't really came out that well. The end was good tho, kinda sad but good but it still makes me my least favorite book of what i own. Then I also have a serie that I used to love but what the fandom has ruined for me and that is the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer


3. Favorite Young Adult Book.
Everything I read isYA almost so again quite hard. I think i will go with the Fallen serie by Lauren Kate and the Hush Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick. Both about Fallen Angels and both have a very good storyline with great characters and just a touch of badass-ness hahaha. 

4. A book that made you Laugh out Loud.
Honestly, I don't know. I never really laughed out loud in a book. Oh wait I did. This was The White Queen by Philippa Gregory. Why click here.


5. A book that made you Cry.
That must be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Why? Well its obvious right, all these amazing charachters died. The one I cried hardest about was Dobby, he has been a char close to my heart honestly.

6. A book world you would love to live in.
Easy Peasy, This would either be the world of Harry Potter or the time period Philippa Gregory writes about, so cousins war, tudor era that kind of stuff. 


7. A book you can Quote from.
Again Harry Potter haha but also the Twilight Saga if i dig deep enough. Might even be able to quote some from Fifty shades of grey to yes. Thats about it i guess. 

8. A book that holds your Prince Charming.
Terrible Cliche, I don't really fancy book characters that easily, they must grasp on to me and never let me go but thats about it. I cant sum this up, if you had asked me three to four years ago i would have said Edward Cullen, yes I know, don't hold it against me haha. 


9. A book you read as a child.
I can't remember, it were dutch books for sure. Euhm maybe some Carry Slee books or the translated version of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Recalling Correctly it might even been Translated Harry Potter to. Early start on my obsession with Mr. Potter.

10.  A book from your favorite Author.
I can't state one specific book by one specific author, I just can't. I love to many Authors and their books for that so sorry, just a very neutral answer.

Well I do hope you liked this tag, I sure did. Don't hesitate to do this one yourself if you are just as big of a book junky like I am. If you have done it, please let me know down below in the comment section and I will check it out. 

Xoxo Annelie 
(sorry I haven't gotten around yet to typing some reviews, will get to it asap! promise!)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten